Sunday 7 September 2008

Hello

Wah... I usually don't check my e-mail cuz of all the spam mail, but I somehow managed to find the invitation e-mail amongst all the other chain-letters, spam, advertisments and unimportant stuff.

The poll was very hard... I don't really know the difference between all those colors.

Anyway, I won't be able to blog often (Actaully, I don't even blog often) after i enter army 5 days from now (13th September 2008). Wish me good luck (and Joey too, entering 2 days after me... on Monday....).


This is me after make-up and hairstyling for some competition... My eyes are closed cuz of the glasses...

Hairstyling is painful....

P.S. Weslie : I still haven't figured out the chords to your songs! Sry... I've been especially lazy recently... Must be pre-NS depression...

No comments: